IT.COM

auction 11 Names: $5k Estibot | 1.2M Exacts | 50 Years | Dispensaries.biz Vesti.co BlotMedia.com SalesRep.co

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ategy

Arif M, NameCult.com TheDomainSocial.comTop Member
Impact
*** Aged over 50 years and $5000 Estibot Valuation ***
Quick Portfolio Auction #2 - All 11 domains included for one price

** AUCTION ENDED **

Starting bid: $25
Increments: + $5

Buy It Now: $500 ---> now $399 (Under 10% of Estibot)
Ends: 48 hours after last bid or 11:59pm EST Monday Nov 20
(Whichever comes first .. Auction extends 10 minutes per bid after that)

Domains Included:

1. Dispensaries.biz - Cannabis industry is set to EXPLODE! *HOT*
  2. FirstClassGraphics.com - 11 Years | As long as the Internet continues, Graphics with thrive!
  3. Vesti.co - $2700 Estibot | Cool Sounding brandible also means "News" in Serbian | 100M Serp
  4. BlotMedia.com - Cool inkblot logo shows they can get into potential clients heads!
  5. AdboxMedia.com - 14 Years | Another cool catchy Media name!
  6. Danza.co - Means DANCE is Spanish AND Italian | 100 Million Serp
  7. Correspondent.co - $900 Estibot | Great brand for any new or information site | 100M Serp
  8. SalesRep.co - Good sales reps are the nucleus of the business world .. another amazing brand!
  9. DirectSales.co - MaryK, Amway, any and all MLMs and more. $$$ in coaching and info sites.
  10. FantasyLeague.co - PERFECT EXACT MATCH name for ANY kind of sports. NO Sports TM danger!
  11. BigFishRecruiters.com - Recruiting executives is huge business .. Big Fish is perfect brand!
Winner of the auction also gets Liepzig.co which I handreg'ed by accident last year .. lol

Note:
- I'm donating 20% of the proceeds from this auction to Eric Lyon's Flood Relieve / New Voyage
- The balance is going toward my little hot dog's vet bills (hopefully Steamie gets out this weekend)!
- 100% of the domains are going towards my goal of trimming my portfolio down to 1500 domains by the end of the year!

- All domains are hosted at GoDaddy and expire in November 2017. (GD Renewal Pricing)
- Immediate GoDaddy account push at auction close due to time constraints.
- I will set up a free GoDaddy account for your if you are unable to! : )
- Translations by Google Translate | Be sure to double check everything, domains as is!
- Statistics by Estibot (Gladly given in full to Auction Winner)

*** :) HAPPY BIDDING TO ALL :) ***

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Bump ..

Last edited:
•••
BUMP ...

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
BUMP ... Only 36 Hours Left !!!
Buy It Now Drop! :)

@BrandBoogie @omelet

Remember .. 20% of proceeds from this auction goes to the @Eric Lyon Flood Relief! :)
And be sure to check out my other auctions in my signature! :)

Note .. A helpful user told me Vesti means "News" in Serbian (not Bosnian)

Last edited:
•••
BUMP ... Only 24 Hours Left !!!

@BrandBoogie @omelet

And be sure to check out my other auctions in my signature! :)

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back