IT.COM

discuss Discuss and Showcase Holo Domain Names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
H o l o N e t w o r k . c o m

•••
I wouldnt go for ''augmentedreality'' as a keyword even the ''ar'' doesnt have too much market value right now due to ''holo''...

Thanks for the advice.. I was actually yo-yoing as to buy these or not as I know they end up being long names. I will not be investing in anymore with the whole word length, as you say "ar" or "holo" is much better. Hope these are ok though, seem to be getting a bit of search volume - seeing ar as a young technology hope I can turn these for at least a small profit ;)

•••
•••
•••
•••
I do not remember if I posted it before,
But I do have these 2 as well:-

H o L o E n g i n e e r i n g . c o m

H o L o E l e c t r o n i c s . c o m

•••
•••
HoloQatar.com

I too picked up a few Holo+Geo names a while ago... (Sadly, I let a bunch drop along the way - Kinda regretting that right now... :)) Fortunately, I held on to some major cities and I have high hopes for these names down the line in the areas of virtual tourism, gambling, etc...

I'm currently holding the following: (all dot-coms)

HoloLasVegas
HoloLondon (was tempted by Holondon, but passed :))
HoloNewYork
HoloParis
HoloTokyo

•••
3d Hologram Printers .com
Too long, but I took the bait

•••
HoloNames.com

HoloName.com

For now it's my holo portfolio. However, if there is some very interesting offer from some wealthy individual or a company, I can imagine having a discussion about selling these two domains. Who jknows if there will be some holo social media or catalogue of people using holo tech in the next 5 - 10 years :alien2:

•••
HoloNames.com

HoloName.com

For now it's my holo portfolio. However, if there is some very interesting offer from some wealthy individual or a company, I can imagine having a discussion about selling these two domains. Who jknows if there will be some holo social media or catalogue of people using holo tech in the next 5 - 10 years :alien2:

If you develop this website, I would like to list my name here.

•••
Holo.ai
Hologram.ai
Holographic.ai

Holographic Artificial Intelligence. The future ;)

•••
If you develop this website, I would like to list my name here.
Yeah, that's a nice idea, thanks. Imagine a list of 10000+ instead of only 100 domain on HoloNames.

I may create a clickable button next to each domain and after a click on that button a popup will show up with the inquiry form and after the submit it will be sent to your email and all other communication is done via your email. I will probably end up doing something like that. maybe with the ability to pay some additional money to list the domain on the front page or on the top of the category etc.

The question is if the holo domain owners will be ready to pay e.g. $5 for 20 domains listed there for a year or $10 for 100 domains a year etc. We will see. It could work if done properly.

I will definitely redesign the page, add some eye-candy functionality, categories etc. and then maybe I will try to create a specialized holo and related technologies domain marketplace. Maybe I could include social media accounts, websites for sale as well.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Developed site using keyword+holo;

beagleholo.com

•••
Not sure if i mentioned these but here are my gaming related holo's

HoloRPG
HoloQuest
HoloLegend
HoloSaga
HoloFable

•••
•••
•••
augmentedrealistic.com
holographist.com

•••
I'm late to the game, but thought I'd hand reg a few. One I can use now, and one for the future.

Hololicious.com
-- Holographic food displays on product packaging and grocery store isle projections.
As well as on popular food items themselves, like chocolate. Some molds are already for sale:
http://www.morphotonix.com/chocolate

Holodesic.com
- Thinking holographic geodesic dome displays, that invert/flip-over to project.

•••
Hololicious.com

I love how much fun you can have with holo names from a branding perspective.
i have a few like these that i really like:

• Holotising
(Holographic Advertising)

• Holomercial
(Holographic Commercial)

• Holocations
(Holographic Communications or Vacations or Locations...etc..)

or if you have something totally ...er... different in mind...
HO Locations
:lookaround:

best of luck with your name.. it's pretty nice

•••
Not sure if i mentioned these but here are my gaming related holo's

HoloRPG
HoloQuest

very nice!

holographic role playing games?
haha... how insane is that gonna be?

•••
•••
Getting e-mail N Sedo offers'

Holograms.co

•••
Fun indeed. Thanks.

I like your Holomercial reg.

But, I'm a bit biased as I have Geomercial.com.

I love how much fun you can have with holo names from a branding perspective.
i have a few like these that i really like:

• Holotising
(Holographic Advertising)

• Holomercial
(Holographic Commercial)

• Holocations
(Holographic Communications or Vacations or Locations...etc..)

or if you have something totally ...er... different in mind...
HO Locations
:lookaround:

best of luck with your name.. it's pretty nice

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back