Dynadot

.com Discrimination.com sold for $23,000 USD

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Fast Flipping

Fast Profit BY Fast FlippingEstablished Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think it is actually a very cheap wholesale price. Easily flippable for 250K to the right campaign holder, especially in law. Imagine billboard with Discrimination.com on it.

•••
Is the seller here on NP?

•••
Went for cheap..
Congrats to the buyer ans seller.

•••
I was seller...turned a nice profit on it and buyer seems like a good guy, so a win all around.

•••
negativeish meaning domains always fetch less.

you can't brand this either

plus long is never a plus.

good deal for seller imo

Last edited:
•••
I think, It's a very good deal for buyer.

•••
I think it is actually a very cheap wholesale price. Easily flippable for 250K to the right campaign holder, especially in law. Imagine billboard with Discrimination.com on it.
If it's easily flippable for 250K, you should contact the new owner. I'm sure they'd pay you 15% for securing a 250K sale.

•••
•••
•••
The term has a very limited commercial use in reality, isn't it ? In that sense, look like a great deal for the seller.

Am I missing something ? Do correct me if I am.

•••
I was seller...turned a nice profit on it and buyer seems like a good guy, so a win all around.
Decent buy and good sale IMO.

Very difficult to see this being used as a company name or big brand. I can only visualize this being used as a blog, campaign, or some kind of promotion for a book/film/etc.

Not a brand name and hence not worth an absorbent amount of money.

•••
Maybe a law firm would buy it for related lawsuits?

•••
personally the domain name have no significant commercial value! all I can think of is non profit lawyer, or something like that! though, discrimination.com have sentimental value, that cannot be measure with money! if I was one of the victims, maybe I don't mind to spend more than $20k! but if I was the lawyer, I will think again, to spend on this domain! :xf.grin: I could be wrong though, its just my 2 cents:xf.grin:

•••
A domain is worth what someone will pay for it. No more. No less. No need to guess or speculate here as the domain has been sold.

•••
Dictionary word, Good buy.
The domain is good for Judicial / Social related firms.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back