Dynadot

Discover .TV Auction ~ Great City & Country Names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
All Expire November 4th 08, all reged with NamePros for an easy push.

$10.00 opening bid on any name. $1.00 intervals. Auction ends 72 hours after the last bid. You can bid on any name as long as the auction is still going.

DiscoverAustralia.tv $35.00

DiscoverBoston.tv $10.00

DiscoverChicago.tv $10.00

DiscoverChina.tv $40.00

DiscoverFrance.tv $18.00

DiscoverGermany.tv $12.00

DiscoverItaly.tv $18.00

DiscoverJapan.tv $11.00

DiscoverLondon.tv $30.00

DiscoverLosAngeles.tv $10.00

DiscoverNewYork.tv $21.00

DiscoverParis.tv $10.00

DiscoverSeattle.tv $11.00

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
DiscoverBoston.TV
DiscoverChicago.TV
DiscoverLondon.TV
DiscoverParis.TV
DiscoverLosAngeles.TV
DiscoverNewYork.TV

$10 Each

Thanks

•••
•••

Last edited:
•••
buyauthority said:
DiscoverChina.tv - $35 >>> SOLD!

You haven't won yet. While the auction is still going anyone can bid on any name.

The Auction keeps going until 72 hours after the last bid!

So keep the bidding coming!

•••
DiscoverNewYork.TV -> $11

•••
•••
I think I won DiscoverAustralia.tv (72 hrs have passed)

•••
SearchingTV said:
You haven't won yet. While the auction is still going anyone can bid on any name.

The Auction keeps going until 72 hours after the last bid!

So keep the bidding coming!

DiscoverChina.tv - $35

ok how about now

7/28-8/2

Last edited:
•••
I think that it is 72hrs after the last bid on any domain. So it would be 72hrs from bricio's bid @ 6.25pm yesterday if there are no other bid's.
That's how I read it anyway..... Maybe searchingtv will be able to clarify?

•••
SearchingTV, could you clarify that for us. I thought if I was bidding on DiscoverAustralia, its 72 hrs after the last bid on DiscoverAustralia

•••
SearchingTV said:
DiscoverAfrica.tv - $10 SOLD to gilescoley
DiscoverCanada.tv - $ 11.00 SOLD to Cate.tv

The rest of the auction continues and I am changing it from 36 hours from last bit to 72 hours.

These were sold in 36 hours. The rest for 72 hours.

•••
SearchingTV said:
DiscoverAfrica.tv - $10 SOLD to gilescoley
DiscoverCanada.tv - $ 11.00 SOLD to Cate.tv

The rest of the auction continues and I am changing it from 36 hours from last bit to 72 hours.
these auctions are a little bit confusing

i quoted Richard's post # 11 where he sold two names (DiscoverAfrica.tv for $10 to gilescoley and DiscoverCanada.tv for $11 to Cate.tv) so each auction ends after the last bid for that name you bid

besides, he changed to 72 hours the ending of the auctions didn't finish until that post which he could have done only with those names didn't have bids

Richard, please clarify :)

•••
I didn't mean for this to become so confusing. There was 2 auctions. The first one ended when after 36 hours there was only bids on DiscoverAfrica.tv and DiscoverCanada.tv. There was a bid that came after the 36 hours and so I posted sold on DiscoverAfrica.tv and DiscoverCanada.tv to honor the original auction. Since there was a bid in play I decided to restart the auction, but instead of 36 hours I changed it to 72 hours.

That means as long as any bid on any name comes in within 72 hours, it extends the auction for EVERY name and you can still bid on any Name!

The last bid that came on July 30th at 2:05pm was from Shocko. 72 hours from that point would be August 2nd at 2:05pm. But there was a bid today at 3:25am (before the 72 hours) from Bricio so the auction extends another 72 hours from Bricio's bid and so you can still bid on any name including DiscoverChina.tv

I am sorry if it is a bit confusing and if I am wrong with the times, I will of course honor all the bids.

•••
thanks for clarifying Richard! :tu:

i'm sure you'll honor all your sales :)

•••
•••
No one likes Seattle? The only name without a bid :(

•••
DiscoverNewYork.TV -> $13

•••
DiscoverSeattle.TV - $ 11.00

this auction sure keeps socialbutterflies on their toes Richard!

•••
Wasn't there another thread where the country names were listed and bidded on? Can't they all just be combined into one?

•••
finster said:
Wasn't there another thread where the country names were listed and bidded on? Can't they all just be combined into one?

I wanted to keep them separate. Easier to sell them by niche. If I posted all the discover names with the other auction they may get lost in the crowd. Plus I was hoping to end the discover auction faster then the other one.

It would help if people bid their top bids all at once ;)

•••
SearchingTV said:
It would help if people bid their top bids all at once ;)

:laugh:

DiscoverChina - 36

•••
•••
•••
So I guess I have just have to keep waiting until all the bids are in to see if I get DiscoverAustralia.tv

•••
DiscoverNewYork.TV -> $16

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back