Dynadot

Disabled veteran low on weed

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Broth Investing

Established Member
Impact
If anyone is feeling charitable to send me freebies, let me know your generosity is appreciated.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If anyone is feeling charitable to send me freebies, let me know your generosity is appreciated.

Doesn't your government supply the necessary medicine to help with relief? I'd help you out, but can't, since the law prohibits cross border compassion. Do you grow? If not, maybe find a licensed producer who will. In Canada, we have legislation that allows designated growers to assist others medical needs (PTSD, chronic pain etc.). GLWT

•••
Doesn't your government supply the necessary medicine to help with relief? I'd help you out, but can't, since the law prohibits cross border compassion. Do you grow? If not, maybe find a licensed producer who will. In Canada, we have legislation that allows designated growers to assist others medical needs (PTSD, chronic pain etc.). GLWT

Nope in US even Medical pay 40 dollars for an eighth. We routinely let people lose their house over medical treatments. We are a nation of soulless assholes. Tried to get my wife to move to Europe or Canada but no dice.

•••
I still appreciate the reply.

•••
Nope in US even Medical pay 40 dollars for an eighth. We routinely let people lose their house over medical treatments. We are a nation of soulless assholes. Tried to get my wife to move to Europe or Canada but no dice.

Damn, sorry to hear that. New high-efficiency LED lights are a costly initial investment, but will pay back over time but one requires botanical knowledge to achieve high yield. Growing outdoors is another option, probably not a viable solution for disabled. Crazy world...but the herb is kind. ☮️

•••
I’ve seen places online I can get free seeds. Probably start growing soon. Herb literally makes my life bearable , helps with physical pain ,insomnia and manages my my anger from over a decade of underemployment, rejection and being undervalued by society.

•••

Average price for average weed is about $100/oz in Canada, price dropped considerable since legalization due to increased supply. Vets normally get between 1-4 ounces/month free as long as they qualify. Unless Canada makes agreements with US government, highly unlikely, moving up north is probably not a viable solution unless your wife is on board and the stars align. The grass always looks greener on the other side.

•••
Hi @Broth Investing

If you're in California, you should check out weed for warriors (https://linktr.ee/wfwproject).. I provided their linktree since their instagram keeps getting shut down, but if you check their instagram for meetups, as long as you bring proof of service + california medical rec (Weed For Warriors can help pay for the fee if needed) and then dispensaries will give anywhere from $100 worth to $2,000 worth of cannabis, depending on the drop. Pre-covide, it was more of a meet up, smoke and chill, but post covid it turned more into just drop points, but some events get over 100 veterans hanging out in the parking lot while the dispensary fulfills all of our free bags. It's a great organization if you ever find yourself in cali, and looking to get connected with other vets, and basically pay $0 for all different types of herb (edibles, tinctures, flower, dabs, carts, balms, lotions, etc).

I looked to see some of your other postings, but couldnt find any canna domains, and looks like you're trying to leave the domain industry soon to get your spending in check? That is common amongst new domainers trying to figure out their niche, some do well with hedged strategies or of course sticking to what you know, which if you know weed, that can be a fun niche to dive into. Check of the 420 thread if you haven't already... (712 pages of weed domain conversation since 2012 🐧

https://www.namepros.com/threads/showcase-and-discuss-marijuana-pot-hemp-cannabis-domains.777011/

•••
cartoon-military-general-salute.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
Wish I could help you out. Ounces $50 local, good stuff. Pink kush, peanut butter breath. Veterans and first responders deserve the best. I am in Canada but if I could would attempt to mail you an OZ
Dunno if it would make it thru customs.
My neighbour smokes live rosin in a vaporizer. Thats way to go.

•••
Hopefully you will manage to sell some of your domains so that you can get what you need.

Welcome and good luck

Last edited:
•••
Weed is illegal on the federal level so it’s illegal to send it across states

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back