- Impact
- 0
:hi Name pros Members i am Offering Directory Submission Service Hope you all will like my service 
Directory submissions provide back linking which is help full in increase of page rank as well as traffic of your website
Price:
100 directories to PR 6-4 @ 75 Np's
200 directories to PR 6-3 @ 150NP's
300 directories to PR 6-2 @ 240Np's
400 Directories tp PR 6-0 @ 320Np's
For Submission order these details are required:
title;
description;
URL
email;
name;
keywords;
meta keywords;
catagory;
FAQ
i am determined to my work, i took it seriously and I surly do it with in time.
Directories List:
some one wants to go through list before order can Pm me
How work done?
I do all the work on my own, i don't need, any help form other methods.
Report
I maintain full archive and after work done i can send the excel on request, i do send word report of submitted link
Approval:
approval take some time Rate is 99%
[COLOR=Red"]Payment:[/COLOR]
Paypal
Review Copies are Available; Grab the on First Come First Basis. 4 left.
Directory Submission on NP's initially
Directory submissions provide back linking which is help full in increase of page rank as well as traffic of your website
Price:
100 directories to PR 6-4 @ 75 Np's
200 directories to PR 6-3 @ 150NP's
300 directories to PR 6-2 @ 240Np's
400 Directories tp PR 6-0 @ 320Np's
For Submission order these details are required:
title;
description;
URL
email;
name;
keywords;
meta keywords;
catagory;
FAQ
i am determined to my work, i took it seriously and I surly do it with in time.
Directories List:
some one wants to go through list before order can Pm me
How work done?
I do all the work on my own, i don't need, any help form other methods.
Report
I maintain full archive and after work done i can send the excel on request, i do send word report of submitted link
Approval:
approval take some time Rate is 99%
[COLOR=Red"]Payment:[/COLOR]
Paypal
Review Copies are Available; Grab the on First Come First Basis. 4 left.
Last edited:













