Directory submission starts from @ $2

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

dj2oon

Established Member
Impact
2
hi NP i am back with my services
here is my old thr...
http://www.namepros.com/advertising...615-directory-submission-starts-from-2-a.html

Directory Submission at cheap


i provide directory submission to PR 6-1 directories and all the work is done manually by hand.

why directory submission is important?
the directory submission is the way through the site get maximum back linking which will increase the page rank and increase the indexing of pages.


"Deliver Quality work with commitment"
“Quality means doing it right when no one is looking.”



Prices

100 directories to PR 6-4 @ 2$
200 directories to PR 6-3 @ 4$
300 directories to PR 6-2 @ 6$
400 Directories tp PR 6-1 @ 8$

I am going to introduce 2 Packages along with normal Orders with very good and cheap Rates.
“SAVE YOUR MONEY”

PACKAGE 1: (for 1 URL)

800 Directory submission to PR 6-0 Directories
Spinning method is used so I need 4 Titles (Spinning title is effective. And all professional Do this)
Keywords ( 10 keywords spin with submission)
Time Frame: 4-5 Days (But try to do in 3 days)
Normal Price = 18
My PRICE = $ 15

PACKAGE 2: (for 1 URL)
1200 Directory Submission to PR 6-0 Directories
Spinning method is used so i need 5 Title (Spinning title is effective. And all professional Do this)
Keywords ( 10 keywords spin with submission)
Time Frame: 5-7 Days (Try to Comple it in 5 days)
Normal Price = $25
My PRICE = $ 19

Note: these rate are good and submitted to PR6-0 Dr

Your detail required:
title;
description;
URL
email;
name;
keywords;
meta keywords;
catagory;

FAQ
as i am doing work alone butt i can do it in 24 depending on the work load.

Directories List:
some one wants to go through list before order can Pm me

How work done?
All the work is done manually by hand. no automated method.

Report
after work done i ill send the excel or word report of submitted link

Approval:
not Every DR send verification email. So it Doesn't mean that they are not APPROVED. 100% Approval.


Payment:
Paypal or moneybooker

reply here and PM after that :wave:
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I'll test your service... 100 directories for $2 (SOLD)

Please pm me with your paypal & I'll send you the payment & the site details.
 
0
•••
UPDATE:::
Payment Sent, Details PMed

I look forward to your report when complete :)
 
0
•••
UPDATE:::
I have received the report but can not give a complete review at this time, so far the report research is inconclusive. I can however provide my findings so far.

1.) I order 100 directory links
2.) I received 17 confirmation e-mails of link submission
3.) I received a List of 100 directory's my site was submitted to
4.) I manually checked 35 directories and could not find my site listed yet
5.) I found some directories to not even exist anymore like this one http://ahlyj.com/submit.php
6.) The format of the list is displaying mainly to the submit pages (not directory home pages or where the listing is), an output that automated submit software's normally give
7.) Overall the service provider had Great communication
8.) Overall it was a Fast service

So Far in my research I have determined that a majority of the directories just haven't approved me yet for inclusion and that it may take a few weeks. I also find that the software database being used is outdated with dead directory links that no longer exist.

I will cross check the directories again in 7-14 days to see if my link was excepted yet. At which time I will update this report & conclude my research of the service.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
thanks for reply

thanks for nice Review; i ill take look at some Directory and will discard from list.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back