NameSilo

directory submission starts from @ $2

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys i am offering directory submission service to NP hope you guys like my service.

Directory Submission at cheap​

i provide directory submission to PR 6-1 directories and all the work is done manually by hand.

why directory submission is important?
the directory submission is the way through the site get maximum back linking which will increase the page rank and increase the indexing of pages.

"Deliver Quality work with commitment"
“Quality means doing it right when no one is looking.”

Prices

100 directories to PR 6-4 @ 2$
200 directories to PR 6-3 @ 4$
300 directories to PR 6-2 @ 6$
400 Directories tp PR 6-1 @ 8$

I am going to introduce 2 Packages along with normal Orders with very good and cheap Rates.
“SAVE YOUR MONEY”

PACKAGE 1: (for 1 URL)

800 Directory submission to PR 6-0 Directories
Spinning method is used so I need 4 Titles (Spinning title is effective. And all professional Do this)
Keywords ( 10 keywords spin with submission)
Time Frame: 4-5 Days (But try to do in 3 days)
Normal Price = 18
My PRICE = $ 14

PACKAGE 2: (for 1 URL)
1200 Directory Submission to PR 6-0 Directories
Spinning method is used so i need 5 Title (Spinning title is effective. And all professional Do this)
Keywords ( 10 keywords spin with submission)
Time Frame: 5-7 Days (Try to Comple it in 5 days)
Normal Price = $25
My PRICE = $ 18

Note: these rate are good and submitted to PR6-0 Dr

Your detail required:
title;
description;
URL
email;
name;
keywords;
meta keywords;
catagory;

FAQ
as i am doing work alone butt i can do it in 24 depending on the work load.

Directories List:
some one wants to go through list before order can Pm me

How work done?
All the work is done manually by hand. no automated method.

after work done i ill send the excel or word report of submitted link

Approval:
not Every DR send verification email. So it Doesn't mean that they are not APPROVED. 100% Approval.

Payment:
Paypal or moneybooker

Note: in the end i need a review of my work.
Pm me worK Sold so that i reserve your slot:great:

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 PM ----------

five review copies of (100 dr submission ) are available on first come basis

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
sold! I will PM the information.

•••
•••
This guy does good work. My project was done and reported in less than 24 hours. I will definitely use again.

•••
I am waiting for the final report, but my 400 submissions were completed in about 3 hours and resulted in about 170 confirmation emails. With quality work like this no one should waste their time and money on automated submissions done with software.

[Update: I just got my submission report and I am very satisfied. There were a couple of places that were sumittied to that require links back to them. And I don't think the site was always submitted to the best category.

But I don't consider that a big problem for submissions that are done this quickly at this price.

If you are considering using this service, I have a few suggestions:

1) Double check your submission information! If you make a mistake and your site is submitted wrong, do not blame the submission service. If you really want to be sure, have them send you a copy of what they are going to submit your site, before they start. That way you will know no errors have been made.

2) Set up an email address or email forward on your domain that you are submitting. Some sites don't want to take submissions with free email accounts. They need to send you confirmations and advertisements, and that's part of getting a free listing with them. DON'T use your main email address, but create something you can use to check all the emails. Later, perhaps 60-90 days you can delete this submission email address if you want. I would wait that long or longer because some directories may take that long to revie your listing and let you know it has been accepted.

You will have to click on a confirmation link in many of them. Yes, it will take you 15 minutes, but you will know your site has been submitted and appreciate those that do this kind of work. You may click on 150 confirmation links, but just imagine filling out 400 submission forms...! These guys work there asses off and charge very reasonable prices for their work.

3) Check your stats before, during, and after you have the submission done. During the submission you should see a spike in your traffic from bots and editors checking your site. Then the traffic will drop off. Later it should slowly start to increase as your listings are published.

Based on my experience, I can recommend this service to others.

More update: I'm starting to get emails that say my submission was accepted. That reminded me of one more thing people need to be aware of:

Go to DMOZ.org and read what they want for a directory submission. Read it and look at the examples under the category you want to be listed in. Then create your own submission that follows what they want. SAVE THAT INFORMATION and have your subimssion service use the same thing!

You don't have to do this. You can just put keywords in your title, keywords in your description (Or say how great your site is, it's the BEST!!!), and more keywords for the keywords field. But if you do this, do NOT blame the submission service when you fail to get many listings.

Look, free directories give you a free listing for one reason: They want the content. The good content you provide, gets indexed and they get more visitors, it's as simple as that. It's just a fair trade. So give the directories a good listing that's well-written and they will give you a link and maybe even some traffic. :)

Last edited:
•••
order of "nielsencl" and "tmitchison" is finished...

Waiting for more Orders

•••
Two more packages are introduced

hi guys for the ease of those who are looking for more cheap and good rates
i have introduced two packages of 1000 Directory submission and 1500 Directory submission
@ a very good price. Hope you guys like my service as i am providing good and professional submission :loveyou:

Last edited:
•••
Great, are you going to list them in your first post along with the prices?

•••
yah i am going to quote it in thread

Great, are you going to list them in your first post along with the prices?

yah i am going to list them in thread.. Wish you guys like my rate which is very Good then other competitor...

•••
I will be ordering more soon.

I think you need to change what you say about 100% approval. That is not realistic. The approval really depends on the information that was submitted and what the editor thinks of the web site.
We are sorry! We could not approve your link Band Domain Names in the directory. Please read our submission guidelines or resubmit your site later.

Thank you,
Directory Staff

www,indexbargains.com
If you say 100% some people may be disappointed if they get rejected, but that is not your fault. :)

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back