IT.COM

[Directnic] .COM @ $1.99

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

babibo

Established Member
Impact
Register .COM for $1.99, limit one per account, renew for $15.

Reg. here: https://directnic.com/pricing/details/com

Directnic do not offer Whois privacy protection for free, you must pay $5/yr for it.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello,

I just want to make sure a point:

-All .com offers came only in USA domain registrars, it rarly to see an atractive offer in Europe.

Does USA Gov finance the .com and what is the real target... If you check Godaddy it is dedicated for USA society and built as a brand via Syrians talents which today focus on their business and support only womens and girls to have brands.

I personally advised Bop arsons on forum to make IPO when the firm was at 500 Million and that from Syria!

an Sinao phone used in Autos was trnasfered into cellphone industry!

All Godaddy domains outside USA are only names not developed domains and this offers make came as Israeli offers to take yout talents and with 1 domain 70 percent of USA tech moved USA and EU gov against me including CIA without motiviation only talents.

•••
Forget to say that CIA is Italy MAfia and EU mafia to take talents from universties to make in drugs and money laundry under mormon and false relgion issue from vatican and italy catolic and god dont serve anything. I am with Lucifer as talent

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back