news Directnic Acquires Fabulous.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
Directnic, a provider of domain names and other Internet services, announces that it has signed a definitive agreement to acquire domain name registrar Fabulous.com from Dark Blue Sea Pty. Limited. The transaction is expected to close later today. “For years, Fabulous and Directnic have been two leading domain registrars each with their own market focus one serving businesses and the other … [Read more...]

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Consolidation of assets.

•••
Hopefully the support doesn't take a dive... already have to wait 2 days sometimes for answers as it is.

•••
Two days wow. I wonder why you are still with them :)

•••
Two days wow. I wonder why you are still with them :)

Ha. Well some of the names are there temporarily. But still, places like Namesilo and Epik answer me in minutes so I guess I'm spoiled.

•••
We do not think they were leading registrars, but their merger is a notable event in domain name industry. We wish their new entity all the best.

Last edited:
•••
Just registered some names at DirectNic recently to take advantage of their $3.99 promotion (max of 3 .com and 3 .net at that price for each user). Usability was remarkably good for a smaller registrar, and bulk editing was swift in the dashboard. Just be cautious to change the drop down to 1 year (instead of the default 3) and deselect privacy before you checkout.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back