Dynadot

Direct Availability of some Services

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DU

Secret SantaTop Member
Impact
NP should provide the ability to allow certain actions like Username changes without the asinine step of having to buy meaningless NP$.

NP$ seem to be an anachronism from the past - what's the point?

Why not allow "Change Userid" $5?

It would (a) Make the process to change your userid easier (b) would actually provide revenue to Namepros instead of some NP member.

If the worry is about people constantly changing their username then implement rules (no more than one change per 3 months... or increase the price if within 3 months of previous change) etc.

It just seems silly that I have to go send paypal to another NP user in order to buy $NP 250 so that I can then buy a name change.

I have already bought the NP$ - not sure how long it takes to actually get hold of them as it's in escrow and it's half managed by NP and half managed by another NP user.

It's just silly.

What is the point of NP$ anymore outside of some incentive to go click on "Like My Site" and "Follow me on Twitter"... i.e. click incentivizing - which isn't a positive thing for a community to get involved in anyway.

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

I bought my NP$ from m-i-k-e because he had the number I needed... appeared to be online.. and I KNEW he was a great NP user and would do the transaction quickly.

The whole process took about 20 minutes but still.... not everyone selling is m-i-k-e! Some are banned users at the Exchange?!?

He's a great NPer!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back