Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

kammineni.com

KammineniTop Member
Impact
Diphtheria.com
Great aged medical word registered - 1999
Please help me to appraise this domain name.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The GoDaddy appraisal is $2250. As a comparable, tetanus.com has one sale listed at $2601. But since "diphtheria" isn't a commonly used term, these values would probably be too high.

•••
real word ,but hard sell I personally own a lot one word scientific names that no-one has ever heard of ,although you have a popular or once popular word,I cant see much value here estibot says 33k ,I say I wouldent pay more than 600 bucks

•••
Well, it's a real dictionary word. So that is a big positive. The thing I wonder is who would be the end user for this name? Who would the target customer be, you would market it to?

The meaning of this word is: "a serious bacterial infection usually affecting the mucous membranes of your nose and throat."

It's pretty specific, scientific, and medical - not the "typical brand name".

It is hard to offer a value when there dont seem to be a "traditional" business or personal name market for it, that I know of.

But!!! I have no insight into your plans, thoughts, or target clients. I am more asking questions so I can provide better feedback.

Thanks,

•••
I'm surprised that NameBio shows 0 sales and $0 average price for this domain. Years ago, diphtheria was a common term as it caused a lot of illness and death. Kids used to be vaccinated with a DPT shot (diphtheria, pertussis and tetanus). I think kids worldwide are still vaccinated for it, but now there are several versions of it depending on age. Here's more info: https://www.vaccines.gov/diseases/diphtheria/index.html

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back