Dynadot

Established digitalproductreviewsdot.com website for sale

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking offers on https://digitalproductreviewsdot.com/
WordPress site. Post as many articles you want. I generate affiliate links from JV Zoo and promote the products from there. There are no sales since I started the site and not a lot of traffic (see attached). I started building this site a little over a month ago and I ran out of time to maintain it. The only thing you need to do is post articles and affiliate links as often as you want.
I don't have time to manage it anymore. It is ranking for a lot of keywords (check SEM Rush)

Reg - GoDaddy
Exp - June 2023
Renews at $12
Payment - PayPal

Attachments

• digital prod.png
    digital prod.png
    94.2 KB · Views: 60
  • Screenshot 2022-08-02 002317.png
    Screenshot 2022-08-02 002317.png
    16.3 KB · Views: 51
  • Screenshot 2022-08-02 002252.png
    Screenshot 2022-08-02 002252.png
    53.4 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Taking offers on
WordPress site. Post as many articles you want. I generate affiliate links from JV Zoo and promote the products from there. There are no sales since I started the site and not a lot of traffic (see attached). I started building this site a little over a month ago and I ran out of time to maintain it. The only thing you need to do is post articles and affiliate links as often as you want.
I don't have time to manage it anymore. It is ranking for a lot of keywords (check SEM Rush)

Reg - GoDaddy
Exp - June 2023
Renews at $12
Payment - PayPal
see what i am getting

Forbidden​

You don't have permission to access this resource.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

•••
•••
Listing closed in Websites for sale / No longer selling website

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back