Dynadot

analysis Digital Yuan - News and Showcase.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Dosebuy

Page: Dosebuy.com Twitter: @dosebuyEstablished Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I know of digi+kw
and digital+kw

I do not believe digit+kw can mean same as those two

I am not native English speaker
But i like digit more than digi
I have
Digiteuro.com
Digitusd.com

•••
I have
Digiteuro.com
Digitusd.com

not native either

but i was just talking about accepted conventions not what we like...and digit I believe is not one of the common abbreviations of digital...cheers.

•••
Last edited:
•••
China’s Digital Currency Has Nothing to do with Bitcoin
read more (NPs)

•••
cyber yuan lol

what a lame name

thank god no one will call it that

•••
Recent news.
Russian government massive invests in chinese currency. They are selling dollars and buying yuans. wtf

Last edited:
•••
I have
Digiteuro.com
Digitusd.com
Dittoz digi is more common but i like more digit-prefix

•••
Recent news.
Russian government massive invests in chinese currency. They are selling dollars and buying yuans. wtf

That's interesting. Can you share a link with info on this?

•••
•••
Thanks! I'll have a look.

•••
Will China become the new digital currency superpower?

In the summer of 2019, Bank of England Governor Mark Carney delivered a striking speech. The United Kingdom, an ally of special status to the United States, stated publicly that a “Synthetic Hegemonic Currency (SHC)” supported by the world’s central banks could dampen the “domineering influence of the U.S. dollar on global trade.” This seemingly direct attack on the USD as the global reserve currency, the main currency for trade and sovereign debt issuance, was delivered in reaction to plans from the Facebook-backed Libra (now renamed Diem) Association to launch a global stablecoin, a move policymakers feared would dilute sovereign monetary control. However, despite the focus of the West on private threats to their global monetary regime, China was already one step ahead.

https://forkast.news/china-digital-yuan-currency-superpower/

•••
Hmm...

Have e-coins(.)com

23 years old and dozens of TLDs taken

•••
•••
Nice, have you had any offers?
A few decent offers, but I'd like to think it's got fairly significant value and potential. The hyphen is there of course, but it can work as a brand well, and has scarcity as one of the mosttmost relevant "e-" combos..

We'll see..like most of my portfolio, I am hodling..

•••
A few decent offers, but I'd like to think it's got fairly significant value and potential. The hyphen is there of course, but it can work as a brand well, and has scarcity as one of the mosttmost relevant "e-" combos..

We'll see..like most of my portfolio, I am hodling..

Yeah it’s a good one. On a par with e-money, e-tokens but shorter which works in its favour.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back