Digg(dot)com clone design wanted

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

gardenplant

Established Member
Impact
2
Hello I'm looking for a quote from anyone who can design a website like digg(dot)com from source code, i.e no pre made scripts or other such clone scripts like pligg(dot)com.

Please give me examples of your work too, The website is going to be similar to digg but with a slight twist which I hope will set it apart. you can post here or by p.m., but I will reply by p.m. to keep the idea under wraps as best I can.

Regards,

Andy.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I can design the layout for you. Not sure how deep you want the coding to be or what not. Please PM me with more details on the coding depth and features you would want. If all else fails, I can design it and provide you with the .PSD of the design for further work by another individual or company.
 
0
•••
All pm's so far have been replied to.
 
0
•••
response sent
 
0
•••
interesting project.. PM me with the coding details, every tom dick and harry can design, the main part is the coding part.. lemme know its details..

cheers
d3sign3r
 
0
•••
All pms replied to.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back