NameSilo

Established Social Bookmarking site digg clone

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am selling my social bookmarking site for fast cash as I need for my monthly amortization. The site is digg clone using pligg cms latest version. Currently the site have more than 10,000 index pages and more than 2350 members.

Averaging 200+ unique visitor a day and with more than 13,000 back link according to yahoo explorer.

The site was not totally monetized I have tried to include adsense code but not much earnings from it.

Site URL : http://www.mysitevote.com

Starting offer $350
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back