Domain Empire

domain DIETLASERS.COM - LASER Clinic / Weight Loss / Smoking Cessation appraisals?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
A friend of mine was opening a cosmetic LASER franchise through BellaMedica. (They offer LASER therapy for weight loss, bodybuilding, rehab, smoking cessation etc.) My friend's purchase of the franchise fell through but there are a lot of LASER clinics that offer pulsed light therapy for treating many different conditions. I purchased a few domains years ago that I'd like to re-sell:

Weight Loss:
DIETLASERS.COM
FATLOSSLASER.COM
WEIGHTCONTROLLASER.COM
WEIGHTLOSSLASERS.COM

Bodybuilding / Muscle:
BODYBUILDINGLASER.COM
LASERBODYBUILDING.COM
LASERMUSCLE.COM
LASERMUSCLEBUILDING.COM
LASERMUSCLEGROWTH.COM
LASERSTEROID.COM
LASERSTEROIDS.COM
MUSCLEBUILDINGLASER.COM
MUSCLEGROWTHLASER.COM
MUSCLELASER.COM
STEROIDLASER.COM
THEMUSCLELASER.COM

Smoking Cessation / Stop Smoking:
NOSMOKINGLASER.COM

Fitness LASER sites:
FATIGUELASER.COM
FITNESSLASER.COM
FITNESSLASERS.COM

I think that a re-seller and could probably make some good money off these but I'm not sure how I'd re-sell them, but I think they'd be worth some good $?

Do you know how I could sell them or what they're worth?

:bingo:
M. Curtis McCoy
President,
BeFit4Free.net
Health & Fitness Forums

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

I searched for free domain appraisals on Google, but I'm not sure how this all works. I'm new to the forum but I've seen some cool stuff here! I'd love to see if these appraisals are accurate or not, and am curious why people would offer them for free if places like GoDaddy.com are charging?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I would say nothing, the only one that can be redeemed at this time is fatlosslaser.com but with only 70 exact searches I don't think you will be able to crack open the bubbly just yet.

Maybe $50 maximum for the one mentioned but I would personally drop the rest like a ton of hot bricks. No one is looking for it and I am not sure why you would think they would, now...had you gotten something like tattoolaser.com it would be a different matter entirely ;)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back