Dynadot

Did you get the memo?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Pricing for some of your domains will increase

The registry of the below TLD(s) will be increasing the wholesale cost. As the registrar, we will be respectively increasing our pricing on the same day as shown below.

>>> One little detail is missing ... we are both the registry and the registrar

>>> And the real bad news ... Sorry, frankschilling.sucks isn’t available. :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
frankschilling.com is available :whistle:

•••
frankschilling.com is available :whistle:

the dot org is available and it is very appropriate in the context of the business relationship i will have with mr. Schilling from now on. whats better suited for non-profit than org? :)

there is no way in hell i'll even consider to use any of uniregistry services moving forward ... i have about 70 names with them that i will move away and a few uni tlds that i will let expire.

a drop in the ocean, i know. maybe i will not be the only one doing this.

•••
HeHe - was sarcastic in the post above

frankshilling.com and frankshillingsucks.com is for sale but if you follow it through it is owned and for sale by.....

Are you ready.....

Frank Shilling

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
ESTABLISHED IN 2001 by domain expert Frank Schilling, DomainNameSales is one of the largest domain name platforms in the world. We have an extensive collection of premium domain names, a robust domain parking and monetization platform, and the most knowledgeable brokers in the industry.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Wonder what he would charge for frankshillingsucks.com (n)

•••
frankshilling.com and frankshillingsucks.com is for sale but if you follow it through it is owned and for sale by.....

Are you ready.....

Frank Shilling

lol, i knew that, the same is true with Rick, but he went a step further and got cybersquatter.com and redirected to his site :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back