NameSilo

budget: $100+/item Dictionary .net or .org

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikhil Jain

Top Member
Impact
5,502
Hello everyone,

Another very specific requirement of mine. I am not looking at anything else but the below:
  • Real Dictionary word.net or .org
  • Aged preferred
  • No hyphens
  • No numbers
  • Plural will be considered only if it is a Noun
I am paying between $50 - $500 for the right name. It all depends on the quality of the name. Be sure that I will be paying fairly but not 350 usd for every entry that I get here.
Even if price is not added with the domain, it is fine. If I like it, I shall revert back with my best offer.
Price the names right to make a real deal.

Thank you everyone for taking the time to go through. Appreciate it, as always.

Regards.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
PM sent
 
0
•••
PM sent
 
0
•••
Pm Sent
 
0
•••
pm sent
 
0
•••
Pm sent!
 
0
•••
PM sent
 
0
•••
Pm sent
 
0
•••
pm sent
 
0
•••
PM sent. Good day!
 
0
•••
PM sent
 
0
•••
PM Sent
 
0
•••
PM sent
 
0
•••
Sent
 
0
•••
Pm sent
 
0
•••
pm sent
 
0
•••
PM Sent
 
0
•••
pm sent
 
0
•••
DM sent
 
0
•••
Pm sent
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back