budget: $100+/item Buying Dictionary .net or .org

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikhil Jain

Top Member
Impact
5,502
Hello everyone,

I'm looking for Single word Dictionary .org or .net with below conditions only:
  • Common and commercial terms only like Furnished, Packers, Knockout, Wagon etc.....
  • Preferably aged
  • Wouldn't prefer plural unless something that really fits well
  • Paying $50 - $300 for the right name
Please do not add a price to the name as I shall revert back with my best offer if I'm really interested. If the name was submitted in my previous request then please do not send the same again.

I shall try my best to respond back to each entry.

Thank you everyone for going through the above.

Regards.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Up
 
0
•••
Up
 
0
•••
pm sent
 
0
•••
Up
 
0
•••
PMed
 
0
•••
Still looking.
 
0
•••
Still looking.
 
0
•••
Up
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back