NameSilo

Developing Domains? How would you do it?

Located in General Domain Discussion, started by CdnGuy, Mar 14, 2018

Replies:
Views:

1. CdnGuy

CdnGuy Established Member

I've got some .xyz domains that I think could be developed, but I'm not sure what's a good way to go about that.
    Totally new to this. Oddly enough, I've developed sites for other businesses as a web developer, but the idea of making my own business is new to me. Not sure how to evaluate.

If you were going to develop one of these domains, which would you choose? Why? How would you develop it?
    They are all .xyz.

bedandbath
    bestrooms
    bladesandrazors
    razorsandblades
    contactsandglasses
    glassesandcontacts
    pensandwatches
    watchesandpens
    debtelimination
    eliminatedebt
    fedloans
    fountainpens
    loanstoday
    lottoresults
    pensionplan
    pensionplanning
    razorblades
    retirementliving
    sportscores
    sportsscores
    spotprice
    spotprices

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. WingMan

WingMan Established Member

bestrooms, eliminatedebt and retirementliving look good for development. Good luck.

3. golan

golan GolanMedia.com VIP

Keyword research, lot of useful content. Good luck (y)

4. keltron72

keltron72 Established Member

IMO the obvious answer would be the ones you have the most interest, enthusiasm and knowledge in- to allow for easier updates, original content, design, etc.

Saying that, if revenue is your main aim, and you can find easily obtainable/ but original & interesting content on all topics. Then I reckon focusing on keywords would be your best bet.

I'd check out what people are searching SE's for these days- you can use the google tool pretty easily. And that way you could see where any niche is and try to exploit that?

Although, my choices after having a quick look above would be: pensionplan, pensionplanning, retirementliving, debtelimination and loanstoday.

focusing mainly on keywords and potential for development, these are the ones I'd lean towards

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice