Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Developer wanted for new website

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm working on a new domaining-related website.

Requirements:
-php/mysql
-css
-html
-possibly some javascript?
-This will be a work for hire and I will own copyright and all rights to the code you've created for this project.

It's a plus if you do graphics, but I can have graphics made.

The site will consist of a front page, and a back end where I can update links that appear on the public facing site.

This is almost something I could code myself, but would prefer a professional to create it. I prefer clean, secure code and would like to see examples of work you've done.

Please post or PM with any questions, a link to example code you've created, and your prices.

Thanks!
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Is this available to for outsource providers? Sent you a PM.
 
0
•••
Is this available to for outsource providers? Sent you a PM.

sure, if they do a good job. I would prefer someone in maybe the Ukraine instead of India though, but I'm open to outsourcing.
 
0
•••
Adodis Technologies, a ISO 9001-2008 certified company, is extending its services in Website Designing, Website Development and Mobile application development. We have done more than 1350+ websites in various Industries and well known php companies.
 
0
•••
Adodis Technologies, a ISO 9001-2008 certified company, is extending its services in Website Designing, Website Development and Mobile application development. We have done more than 1350+ websites in various Industries and well known php companies.

thanks for the copy and paste. Is this an offer, and how do I contact Adodis Technologies?
 
0
•••
still looking for a programmer. Would like to make a decision by the end of August.
 
0
•••
I'd be able to help you out. I do both graphics and php development. Shoot me a PM with your project details and I can give you a quote & time frame!
 
0
•••
sure, if they do a good job. I would prefer someone in maybe the Ukraine instead of India though, but I'm open to outsourcing.

Not sure if you received my PM though. Looking forward to hear from you.
 
0
•••
Not sure if you received my PM though. Looking forward to hear from you.

I sure did, and we've already been exchanging a few messages back and forth... did you not get my last one?
 
0
•••
I sure did, and we've already been exchanging a few messages back and forth... did you not get my last one?

No, I didn't receive it but I sent you reply to the last message I received from you. Not sure though if that was the message you're referring.
 
0
•••
Thank you everyone for the interest, I've found a developer for the project :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back