Developer for Hire: Web & Mobile Web Development, PHP/MySQL, SEO

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

dubya

Established Member
Impact
3
Hello all,

I'm pleased to announce that I will be accepting development jobs from fellow Namepros members.

I have 5+ years experience in most aspects of web development (Design, SEO, PHP/MySQL, RSS, Custom Content Management Systems, Web, and Mobile Web Development).

I am a free lancer based out of Western Massachusetts, and because I work out of my home office, there is very low overhead, making my rates very affordable.

I'm looking to generate 5-10 projects each month, but based on size, I can do more.

Some of my past work for local clients include:
Home | Shanahan Construction Supply Co. | Turners Falls | Massachusetts
AQCA - Amoury Quadrangle Civic Association

Some of my mobile web developments include:
Gang Wars
CelebWire.mobi | Celebrity Gossip on the go | Home

I've also created mini sites using wordpress, and the mobile wordpress switcher:
At Home Workouts | Men's Workouts | Women's Workouts | HomeWorkout.mobi
Crohn's Disease Symptoms, Diagnostics, Treatments | Crohn's Diesease Mobile

If you are interested in getting your project developed promptly, and for a very affordable cost, please PM me, or email me directly at davewiles [at] gmail [dot] com (You can also add me on gTalk). I'm also available to speak via phone, after we've emailed, I can give you my phone number if you wish.

I look forward to working with anyone in this community.

Thanks,
Dave
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back