domain Developed site appraisal

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

cashable

Established Member
Impact
2
Thanks for the help. I would rather not divulge the domain name, since I don't want anyone to know I am considering selling the site.

The site is a developed forum, running vbulletin. Here are the stats:

Members: 3,115
Threads: 4,006
Posts: 65,648

We regularly get between 1,200 and 1,500 unique visitors per day per awstats.

The site currently has little income, as there has been little attempt to monitize the site. There is one YPN box on the front page, gets about 2,000 views per day, but less than 1 click per day. The ads are not targeted at all.

The site is focused on an online game, and most members come to find out more info about playing the game.

I am just trying to get a general ball park figure on the site. I don't want to sell, but I have no time for this at all. I plan on giving it to my mods, since they have been runing the site for the last 6 months. I just need to know where I stand.

Oh, the site is PR3, soon to be PR4. .com domain, good domain. Has over 44,000 backlinks in Yahoo, MSN and Google are not so kind. Most traffic comes from Yahoo. Site is about 10 months old.

Thanks again for any help you can give me.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Would it help if you had the domain, or any further information? Just looking for a ballpark figure. Thanks!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back