Status
Not open for further replies.

mohsinali786

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
Can this name fetch xxxx-xxxxx value ?Need comments:

DesigningBlog.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
any domain can fetch any amount, there is pluses and minuses here the minuses is that blogging domain can be called anything example designingchat designingchatter ,the sky is the limit. blog never has to be used,as long as its memorable. The plus side is that there is a bunch of blogs abrieviating designing with blog ,so they can be your end users ,but don't expect much, this domain is worth 300-600 and yes this domain qualifies in my model as a lottery ticket that can get 20-30k but you need that right person to come along with a big idea. good luck with this one.

•••
Design Blog might be able to, but not Designing Blog. It is not a real great tense for that term.
I think the value is pretty low.

Brad

•••
any domain can fetch any amount, there is pluses and minuses here the minuses is that blogging domain can be called anything example designingchat designingchatter ,the sky is the limit. blog never has to be used,as long as its memorable. The plus side is that there is a bunch of blogs abrieviating designing with blog ,so they can be your end users ,but don't expect much, this domain is worth 300-600 and yes this domain qualifies in my model as a lottery ticket that can get 20-30k but you need that right person to come along with a big idea. good luck with this one.
Design Blog might be able to, but not Designing Blog. It is not a real great tense for that term.
I think the value is pretty low.

Brad
Thanks for your time , There are more than 200k exact searches ... If this name qualifies for 10-20k i can wait for right end user ..

•••
Thanks for your time , There are more than 200k exact searches ... If this name qualifies for 10-20k i can wait for right end user ..

NameBio.com shows 7 total sales over $10K in .COM ending in blog, with the most recent one being in 2013. Your expectations are extremely unrealistic.

Estibot shows 71 exact searches a month for the term. 200K is clearly not accurate.

Brad

•••
NameBio.com shows 7 total sales over $10K in .COM ending in blog, with the most recent one being in 2013. Your expectations are extremely unrealistic.

Estibot shows 71 exact searches a month for the term. 200K is clearly not accurate.

Brad
Hello Brad , I never used estibot , I wrongly mistyped exact with broad match searches , you are senior domainer I follow your comments , I have no expectations i was just asking senior guys about price , I will develop this name to sell it in xxxx-xxxxx range in next 3-4 years with hard work and Luck ;)

•••
Hello Brad , I never used estibot , I wrongly mistyped exact with broad match searches , you are senior domainer I follow your comments , I have no expectations i was just asking senior guys about price , I will develop this name to sell it in xxxx-xxxxx range in next 3-4 years with hard work and Luck ;)

Best of luck with it.

Brad

•••
Designing blog in .com can have right end user imo ..

•••
Design, designs or designers would sound better imo.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back