NameSilo

Designing Logos/CSS Layouts CHEAP!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

LeetPCUser

Account Closed
Impact
36
I am offering to desing logos and css layouts for practically nothing. For a logo I will charge around 20NP$ and for a CSS Layout around 50NP$. I am doing this because I truly don't have a portfolio yet. The only logo I have attempted is entered into a contest now. The image is below.

simpa.gif


The only layout I have done for CSS is quite simple and is my website www.thecomputershack.net. I do prefer basic layouts to confusing websites. If you are interested in a logo or a CSS design please post here and we can work out a deal. If your site is not done in CSS this is a very cheap offer to switch over.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Sending PM....PM sent :)
 
0
•••
0
•••
Keep up the good start, you'll have more portfolio items as time goes by. Just keep on enjoying your work. I'm a new NP member and I'm also working out with my portfolio
 
0
•••
Maybe we could do some free probono work for each other to build a portfolio? I also have a banner to add:

banner1.gif


Newest one yet only 30NP$:

hockey.jpg
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back