Designing Logos/CSS Layouts CHEAP!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

LeetPCUser

Account Closed
Impact
I am offering to desing logos and css layouts for practically nothing. For a logo I will charge around 20NP$ and for a CSS Layout around 50NP$. I am doing this because I truly don't have a portfolio yet. The only logo I have attempted is entered into a contest now. The image is below.

simpa.gif

The only layout I have done for CSS is quite simple and is my website www.thecomputershack.net. I do prefer basic layouts to confusing websites. If you are interested in a logo or a CSS design please post here and we can work out a deal. If your site is not done in CSS this is a very cheap offer to switch over.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Keep up the good start, you'll have more portfolio items as time goes by. Just keep on enjoying your work. I'm a new NP member and I'm also working out with my portfolio

•••
Maybe we could do some free probono work for each other to build a portfolio? I also have a banner to add:

banner1.gif

Newest one yet only 30NP$:

hockey.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back