IT.COM

Designertemplate

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello

Thought this may be useful I have recently found a cool site called designertemplate which contains some really good web design templates in various formats including Flash,Dreamweaver and each template comes with a PSD file which can be edited. The site also has a cool forum , chatroom and directory. I have bought a template from them which has saved me loads of time for my web site.
Well have a look and see what you think,
Cheersdesignertemplate

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Re: designertemplate

Originally posted by denismc1
Hello

Thought this may be useful I have recently found a cool site called designertemplate which contains some really good web design templates in various formats including Flash,Dreamweaver and each template comes with a PSD file which can be edited. The site also has a cool forum , chatroom and directory. I have bought a template from them which has saved me loads of time for my web site.
Well have a look and see what you think,
Cheersdesignertemplate

Hi. :)

Sorry, but that site is absolutely ridiculous. There isn't a single thing on the site that anyone would be interested in that is actually part of the site itself (Meaning you developed it and it's your original content). Everything that would have any interest to anyone is just other peoples websites hidden in YOUR frames.

Do you have permission from all these people to make a website out of their websites? I see the only reason you have even created the site is to make money off affiliate links.

It's also absolutely ridiculous for you to come on here and say that you have found a site and bought a template from them when infact this is your very own website. And you cannot buy a template from your website. If anyone actually did buy a template it would be from clicking on one of your affiliate links which would take you to templatemonster.com or one of the other sites that you're hiding in the frames.

I see your user name denismc1 is actually short for denis mccreesh. http://www.jancw.dk/portal1/news_news.asp?catnum=1&dismode=article&artid=265 :rolleyes:

•••
HAHAHAH! :D Good going, dead!

•••
Very well put, I'm still wondering how he bought a template from himself. lol [=<

•••
~_^ multiple personality disorder? ^_^

hah! he edited out the link too!

•••
and he just so happened to have "found" his own website, lol

•••
Gah! It's Valentines Day, bobbi. Why aren't we out participating in the physical act of love? heh

•••
lmao Mitch, eh I hate Valentines day, it's too over-rated and commercialized.

I know I'm a chick, I'm supposed to love all that mushy crap, but not this gurliee. [=<

•••
bobbi, will you be my valentine? :p

•••
awww but V-day is over, and well I already have a Valentine Mitch [=

•••
damn! I get turned down by all the honeys! hahah

s'all good. I deserve it this v-day. I turned down a girl that I probably should have given a try. =(

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back