NameSilo

domain DesignerDogs.org

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ccm

KICKASSVIP Member
Impact
4
www.DesignerDogs.org

Nice little niche domain, huh?!
what do you pros think?
I appreciate your input!
Thanks,
Charles :xf.love:
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Designer Dogs ? What on earth did you think when you registered that ? :))
Maybe if you develop it , you could make an dog-accesories shop . Otherwise , I don't think it has any value .
 
0
•••
It's just one of the latest crazes in pets!
not to mention that com/net/org/info/biz/us/mobi/org.uk/co.uk ALL Reg'd!
 
0
•••
Lol, I had never heard of this but am now reading some quite interesting stuff online. Apparently, designer dogs are crosses of two other purebred dogs. So essentially, they are purebred mutts with a documented ancestry line. Very interesting..... lol... leave it to the media outlets to term them "designer dogs". :hehe:
 
0
•••
good name if it was a .com
 
0
•••
I am not sure of the value, but designer dogs is a popular term. The first I heard of it was with the "Puggle" a few years back.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back