Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Designer needed

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

RCO

Established Member
Impact
75
Hello,

I need a remake of my old website, most of the info can be the same, I just
need another more professional looking layout and I need it to be NOT a
flash site anymore.

I will spend $100 on this

to see the old website go here: http://www.rodycoronel.com/old
sounds are not working there anymore though

If interested in making a quick $100 pm me, I will need to see some examples
of your (best) past work
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
about your post

Hello

I am interested to work on your said project. I am sure i can provide you 100% quality work as i have more than three years experience in the same.

I have expertise in asp, php, javascript, actionscript, & also have designing command over photoshop, coreldraw, flash, dreamweaver, etc.

please find some of our work quality.
http://www.orbitsofts.com/ (home site)
http://www.Design2tees.com/ (ecommerce site)*****
http://www.orbitsofts.com/flash/index.php (product designing tool)

http://www.virtualrecruits.com (job site)
http://www.skillgroomers.com
http://www.collegearearentals.com (rentals site)
http://construction-jobs-online.org/index.php (job site)
http://www.hyipermail.com/
http://www.getdegree.info

http://www.traderbid.co.uk/ (car site)
http://www.mycars.co.nz/ (car site)
http://www.myjobs.co.nz (jobs site)
http://www.microcomputing.co.in ***
http://www.atuljoshi.net ***

http://www.dvdfeed.com.au (music/DVD site)***
http://www.orbitwizard.com/nursery/nursery.jpg
http://www.hdo.in
http://www.dvivek.net
http://www.atturenterprises.com ***
http://www.entrepreneur-india.com
http://www.sharexindia.com ***
http://www.neintech.com

it will be my pleasure to work with you.

You can add me in following messenger
MSN: [email protected]
Yahoo: gauravmahimkar
AIM: oss4web

waiting for reply
regards
Gaurav
 
0
•••
0
•••
thx for all responding, I've found someone for this project.
 
0
•••
pm'd you.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back