Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Design365 (dot) Net

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

StockEssentials

Established Member
Impact
0
This morning I registered Design365.net

The 365 representing 365 days a year, and design to designate the market as web design or print design.

What do you guys think it's worth?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Catchy name in my opinion.

Undeveloped, probably not a whole lot more then reg fee since it is a dotnet and has numbers.
 
0
•••
When people say developed do they mean the domain receives a constant flow of traffic, even if it's just to a parking page?
 
0
•••
My opinion is that the phrase "developed" means it is a fully functioning web page/site that has users and traffic.
 
0
•••
Ok, How could I develop this domain, without myself actually designing websites? Which is what I guess the average buyer of this domain would want to do.
 
0
•••
StockEssentials said:
Ok, How could I develop this domain, without myself actually designing websites? Which is what I guess the average buyer of this domain would want to do.

Hire a developer....
 
0
•••
No, I know HTML, PHP, CSS and JavaScript and all that stuff and also a bit of SEO, it's just what would I turn this website into without it being a web design service?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back