Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Design Questions

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

food_consult

Established Member
Impact
5
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
try using a iframe.
 
0
•••
you make in dreamweaver. easy to use.
 
0
•••
Well I know what program to use.... LOL

What I meant was logistically I am having a hard timing fitting all this content into the index page... any ideas???
 
0
•••
alegend said:
try using a iframe.

yea using an iframe should sort your problem.

CODE:

<iframe src="whatever.htm" width="460" height="670" allowtransparency="1" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0"></iframe>
 
0
•••
<iframe src="whatever.htm" width="460" height="670" allowtransparency="1" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0"></iframe>


this is right code. use it.
 
0
•••
iframes suck ass..... use div tags..... you can position them anywhere you want and you can make them auto scrollable. As far as where to put them, I would put it in the middle there. But you will have to make the hieght bigger.

oh and one more thing. Just my opinion, but i really dont like the black on the left.

<div id="box1" style="position:absolute; left:237px; top:98px; width:634px; height:375px; overflow:auto; z-index:10;border: 5px none #000000;">

</div>
 
0
•••
0
•••
use a php include

<? include("pagename.ext"); ?>
 
0
•••
I think php is not bad
 
0
•••
0
•••
dude stay away from frames.. dont use them.
 
0
•••
How about having it just scroll by itself? And hmmmm I like the colours but somehow it distracts from the rest, but thats ok if that is what your intention is.
 
0
•••
I think it has some good content and he doesn't want to use vertical scroll very much..
 
0
•••
I avoid Iframes not all browsers render them properly. A div tag is the way to go
 
0
•••
yeah.. the iframe version!!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back