Design needed --- tonight if possible? Simple

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

manlymatt83

Established Member
Impact
8
I need a design made for my domain name.

Here are the requirements:

1) I would like the top of the design to look "somewhat" like the top of paypal's website... with a simple "tabbed" navigation, a spot for a logo, and a spot for a login box at the top right hand corner.

2) I need a logo made for the website that looks good with the navigation. The name of the website is "ProsperPal".

3) I would like the footer to match the header (just a nice blue bar or something that goes across the bottom with room for a copyright)

4) I like white/gray marble backgrounds --- not necessarilly 100% white but quite close, maybe with a bit of streaking marble.

5) The center should be split about 20%/80% ... I will be putting a few links and a google ad vertical bar on the left, and the text will go on the right. If you can incorporate some sort of "header" system that would be good.


This layout is very simple in my opinion, and I don't mind you using something that you've used before. This does not need to be original, I just need to be legally allowed to use it.

Please PM offers.

-Matt
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back