NameSilo

Design for VPS /Monthly

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

hexthem4n

Account Closed
Impact
2
Hello folks, I am looking to see if any hosts out there would consider helping out a college student trying to become an entrepenuer. I am in need of a VPS for some websites I want to startup. I am willing to offer some design work on a monthly basis in echange for the VPS. I am not looking for any too fancy.

My recent work, http://www.speedyuploads.com and http://www.hexation.com/ttw/

AIM - hexationmedia
MSN - [email protected]

I am willing to offer a link on my sites as well. Looking to do this with a reputable hosting provider. I will also send any clients in need of hosting to your company.

Thank you,
Ryan
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
VPSLink.com may be interested in this kind of thing...send them an email.

Good luck with your project :tu:

Rick
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back