NameSilo

Design for arcade site

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

guames

Established Member
Impact
0
Hello,
I'm trying to create a template for an arcade website and I can't think of any ideas I made the header etc.. but the content and the menu
I just can't think of what to do here it is so far.
http://www.guames.com/template.jpg
Give me some ideas!
Thank you
Guames
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
looks good.. except yellow isnt your best choice for those colors...
 
0
•••
NIce choice of color except the yellow. I know you'll have to make some columns in the body, but it depends on the content.
 
0
•••
So the yellow I should take off, but the real question is what should I do for the content? It is for an arcade site script so all I would need is the category design and the menus.
 
0
•••
what arcade script is it, cuz I have a few or atleast I think like 10 arcade designs
 
0
•••
tell you the truth it doesn't matter... can I have some templates?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back