IT.COM

.design domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

morf13

Top Member
Impact
I apologize if I missed it, but I couldn't seem to find any topics about .design domains
I am curious, anybody have any or know of any sales of .design domains?

Read this article about the extension- http://blog.eurodns.com/design-improves-everything/

I used some sweet promo codes today to reg. a few-
LOG CABIN dot design
LOG CABINS dot design
WELDING dot design

If you google Log Cabin designs or welding designs, there are a ton of results, and listings for companies with log cabin or welding in their names, or in their descriptions.

Worth a shot i figure, since I paid next to nothing for these 3 for cyber Monday special.
I am going to contact a lot of possibly interested end users about these domains

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Where did you buy these domains?

•••
•••
Renewal will probably be very expensive - when I looked it seemed like it woud be $50 and with these new extensions there is no ceiling - it could jump to $500 or $5000. I did not buy any.

•••
Renewal will probably be very expensive - when I looked it seemed like it woud be $50 and with these new extensions there is no ceiling - it could jump to $500 or $5000. I did not buy any.

Maybe that will light a fire under potential buyers. I for sure will be working the keyboard trying to line up suitors for these

•••

ICANN / IANA should really address these random price hikes and also fix the TMCH process which is being heavily abused.

Brandon

•••
ICANN / IANA should really address these random price hikes and also fix the TMCH process which is being heavily abused.

Brandon

IMO registrar's can not increase domain price for registered domains or for renewals, but they can for unregistered domains.

You can register .design for $7.19 at Domain.com using coupon code EPIC40

•••
IMO registrar's can not increase domain price for registered domains or for renewals, but they can for unregistered domains.

You can register .design for $7.19 at Domain.com with coupon EPIC40

That would make sense. So much new information I need to read up on.

Brandon

•••
.com is king, yet the reg costs are quite reasonable, compared to some of these 'less desirable' extensions

•••
•••
Kinda like .DESIGN. Versatile and relatively short. Own only one, though...

•••
•••
•••
Lorem.design (Lorem Ipsum Dolor... Every designer uses it...)
Cardboard.design (cardboard is a simple medium for great ideas)
Meh.design (like in "meh, what a load of cr*p...")
Pew.design (like in *pew pew*… geek stuff)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back