domain Design.Agency

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpsinLab

Established Member
Impact
Thinking about releasing Design.Agency to the market.. what are your opinions on reseller & end user prices?

Your time is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
- Joe

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think its a good domain ,dont know how to price it ,if you list it let me know ,I may bid on it myself at auction

•••
Since travel.agency sold for $10K, logically this domain would be less, few thousand for sure. But, since design is a huge industry as well, and since their presence on the internet is very important, I wouldn't say it's impossible that this domain sells for ~$10K.

Just my opinion, I'm in design industry so I'm sure there are people out there that are ready to pay a lot of money for this one. It's a really great domain, best of luck.

•••
Since travel.agency sold for $10K, logically this domain would be less, few thousand for sure. But, since design is a huge industry as well, and since their presence on the internet is very important, I wouldn't say it's impossible that this domain sells for ~$10K.

Just my opinion, I'm in design industry so I'm sure there are people out there that are ready to pay a lot of money for this one. It's a really great domain, best of luck.
I think this guy is right but off a little off on price ,but I would not rule out 2-5 k StrahinjaS1 if your in the business you may know who can afford and who may need this domain why dont you work out a deal with opsinlab ,I like to offer people up to 50% commission on names I cant sell myself ,if he releases it for sale here he may get $50 ,I would rather take 50% of $4000 than 100% of $50

•••
•••
Thank you all for your appraisals!

•••
You guys always have to account for the $500 annual renewal, you need a serious end user who is willing to eat that fee. Most design guys are creative, and play around with words, so someone really needs to want it to want to pay your sale price, plus annual renewal.

•••
You guys always have to account for the $500 annual renewal, you need a serious end user who is willing to eat that fee. Most design guys are creative, and play around with words, so someone really needs to want it to want to pay your sale price, plus annual renewal.

I think to the proper end seller, a $42 a month charge is minuscule for the branding potential and revenue potential. But it is something to consider yes. When most "basic" hosting packages cost near $30-40 a month, I think a $42 a month charge for domain isan't bad.

•••
if that fee is $500 a year,get to work for a big company its nothing but time flies when renewals roll around.
I suggest you make up your mind on a selling price and offer fellow users a 1/3 cut if they sell it for you. I actually pay 50% commission of some stuff ,buying domains are easy ,try selling them

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back