Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain democratvoicebroadcasting.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveO

Established Member
Impact
0
Just checking to see if there is any value to the name. I also own republican, RNC and DNCvoicebroadcasting.com.
I would probably wait until the next election gets closer but I would like to know if they have any real value.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
$0.00, IMHO.
Sorry.
:wave:
 
0
•••
Not a probelm, I appreciate the input. What makes a URL truly valuable other than a Brandable name?
 
0
•••
SteveO said:
Not a probelm, I appreciate the input. What makes a URL truly valuable other than a Brandable name?

To start, if it's even sellable to another Reseller, IMHO. ;)
All the best!
:wave:
 
0
•••
It's kinda long
Reg fee sorry :(
 
0
•••
too long IMO.. reg fee at best
 
0
•••
$0 WAY too long!
 
0
•••
Mega long domian.....

Worthless IMO.
 
0
•••
Too long, reg fee at best
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back