Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain DELIVERY.in

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

rupert

VIP Member
Impact
20
I bought this one fairly recently and I'm curious what you guys think :D
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Apparently, delivery.ca went for $26,000 last year. I think the .in version will take some time to appreciate. Generic and goes well with an existing large market. For now, I would develop a single page India delivery company directory -- and try to get the site to pay or itself in ad revenue while you wait for the Indian domain market to mature. Good luck!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back