IT.COM

domain P2PFinancing.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Fallex

Established Member
Impact
I bought this recently and I'm curious what you guys think. If you were me and you see this available would you register it? And in case you like the name and all.. how much would you price it?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
My confidence would be with the word "lending", as P2P Lending is probably the most known activity. The technical difference being lending is using someone else's money (a core use of P2P stuff), whereas financing (or funding) is generally using your own money, so the mechanics work in a slightly different way. However, I will say it still sounds good. I just have a problem with that technicality of lending vs financing. Maybe the word "finance" would take me over the line. Take offers, hope you catch some worthwhile interest

Last edited:
•••
Hi

would be a good domain to use for lead in site, for those seeking that type of financing options.

you could use all the relevant finance, lending, loans etc keywords in metatags and content.

mid 4 figs to right buyer

imo...

•••
My confidence would be with the word "lending", as P2P Lending is probably the most known activity. The technical difference being lending is using someone else's money (a core use of P2P stuff), whereas financing (or funding) is generally using your own money, so the mechanics work in a slightly different way. However, if I was to be optimistic, I will say it sounds good. I just have a problem with that technicality of lending vs financing. Maybe the word "finance" would take me over the line. Take offers, hope you catch some worthwhile interest

When I think of “financing” I do think of loans, but it is typically to purchase something specific, like a car, house, or business. I think it still works pretty well for P2P.

As for a value, I would want mid $xxxx for it from an end user.

Best of luck with it!

•••
My confidence would be with the word "lending", as P2P Lending is probably the most known activity. The technical difference being lending is using someone else's money (a core use of P2P stuff), whereas financing (or funding) is generally using your own money, so the mechanics work in a slightly different way. However, I will say it still sounds good. I just have a problem with that technicality of lending vs financing. Maybe the word "finance" would take me over the line. Take offers, hope you catch some worthwhile interest
Thank you JHM, I appreciate the feedback. I still have a lot to learn!

•••
When I think of “financing” I do think of loans, but it is typically to purchase something specific, like a car, house, or business. I think it still works pretty well for P2P.

As for a value, I would want mid $xxxx for it from an end user.

Best of luck with it!
Thank you Digi, Loans didn't even cross my mind when I registered the name haha.

•••
Hi

would be a good domain to use for lead in site, for those seeking that type of financing options.

you could use all the relevant finance, lending, loans etc keywords in metatags and content.

mid 4 figs to right buyer

imo...
Hi Biggie, Thank you so much for the tips.

•••
Thank you JHM, I appreciate the feedback. I still have a lot to learn!
Don't we all, you're welcome. On reflection I'm not going to be that critical, because I do quite like it. I'm just being unnecessarily picky. Nice domain, hope you sell it well

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back