Domain Empire

domain Deliver Cookies (.) com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

powerup-life

Established Member
Impact
Anyone have thoughts on a good number for DeliverCookies (dot) com? Fresh on the go! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's probably worth something to an end user who wants to deliver cookies.

You need to advertise this on Sedo, GoDaddy and NamePros and wait potentially 2-5 years. You may get an offer eventually.

Bear in mind that .com is not as popular as it once was. Can you get a refund?

Last edited:
•••
It's probably worth something to an end user who wants to deliver cookies.

You need to advertise this on Sedo, GoDaddy and NamePros and wait potentially 2-5 years. You may get an offer eventually.

.Com is still king. Where are you getting this idea that it isn't? Nice source, m8.

•••
.Com is still king. Where are you getting this idea that it isn't? Nice source, m8.
.com is king, but the market is changing. The new TLDs are a threat.

I'd rather own a really short and meaningful new TLD than a lengthy .com.

Last edited:
•••

You can't raise any investor funding for a startup UNLESS you control the .com

That is why .com is KING and will be for a long time, I don't see any tld challenging it

The new tld's are for speculation and they will not replace .com

The reason is simple, just look up the disaster that that O.co was, that proved to everyone in the tech game, without a .com anything you invest in marketing goes to the .com not the tld owner.

.com is KING

LONG LIVE THE KING

•••
I get that short single .coms are best but there is also a premium price tag there. This is more in the range of a startup affordability AND fairly short at 2 words says exactly what it is.

•••
Anyone have price range? Still fairly new but I was thinking around 5k. Thoughts?

•••
•••
•••
Estimates on price range anyone?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back