Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Deleting Posts - Should Leave Edit Trail

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

JB Lions

Top Member
Impact
48,471
Not a big deal but it looks like some posts in the GoDaddy Coupon thread just completely vanished. One was my response that a coupon wasn't working, I guess that's why? Usually it's good to leave an edit trail (post deleted/reason why)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Sorry JB I usually use "cleanup" when removing from the Godaddy thread.
I will go and edit it :)

---------- Post added at 09:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 AM ----------

OOps actually I just saw the one you were talking.

The post you had replied to was removed, and your comment looked odd when his
was removed - I did leave a "orig post removed" comment when removed.
 
0
•••
Thanks.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back