IT.COM

Deleting a Name from Namerific

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DnEbook

DataGlasses.ComTop Member
Impact
I can't see the link to delete a name from Namerific, there is a "hide" option but from the quick look I had I did not see a simple delete option? Any ideas? .......Cheers

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

Last edited:
•••
•••
In my case i had to email them 100 x before the finally took my names of.

•••
Can you expand >??

Sorry, I meant to edit, but must have highlighted everything and deleted it. What I meant to write is what Doron said, I believe the only way is to email them and have them manually delete it.

•••
Thanks guys, that site seems to be dead, are we obliged to give 30 days notice or anything like that? I have already changed nameservers, thanks

Last edited:
•••
I asked them to remove the listing for a name I registered on the drop (former owner's listing), and followed up several times. I kept doing this for a few months. I emailed them, and also PMed the owner here on NP. They never responded to any of my messages, and never removed the domain.

After I had almost given up getting the name removed, I wrote a negative marketplace review here on NP, detailing this experience, and Namerific removed the name within 2-3 hours.

Unfortunately the only way to get them to respond seems to be to create negative publicity about them.

•••
Yes no reply from them for me either .......Bad Business Namerific
~
The name does not resolve so hopefully they will get the message, it was with them for a year, maybe two? So time to try something else. I gave them a fair chance

•••
Why would the mods move a domain question to a marketplace reviews section ???
No one asked for a review

•••
Terrible customer service from
Namerific,I have emailed a number of times to ask them to delete the following Domains and asked confirmation when they will be deleted but no response Appalling customer service

Rizro.com
NerdyGenius.com
FootballFan.club
Zuvre.com
Yaxlo.com
EXGH.com
MarijuanaBoxx.com

So Namerific if you are reading this delete the names listed above

Last edited:
•••
Same Dead silence on the site ever since I uploaded names, and I have not heard of 1 single sale in the last year reported here...from their platform .

I only have 3 names there 1 dropped, but I'm removing them all .

•••
Just read this in their TOS :wideyed::wideyed::cautious:

TOS quote

"
By listing your domain with Us, you give Us the right to claim our normal commission rate on any domain sold to buyers who have initially been made aware of your domain via Namerific.com, even if that domain is sold outside of our platform. If you knowingly sell a domain to a Namerific sourced buyer within 1 year of buyer's initial inquiry, Namerific is legally entitled to Our normal commission rate on the sold domain.

Any domains listed on Namerific shall stay listed for the perpetuity of the domain. Domains cannot be de-listed from our platform to be listed in another competing marketplace, however price changes are allowed upon agreement. "

That BOLD PART!!???? Is this why it's so hard to remove and you all had to email 100x, if I am reading this correctly....are they trying to say they have a right to the name AS LONG AS THE NAME EXIST???? LMAO wth...no way/

Moving all mine , haven't had 1 inquiry to date!

•••
@DomainBarracksRob . I know, right? What a strange policy. @Namerific is simply misleading their own shoppers by leaving names that are either expired or owned/listed by other people elsewhere.

•••
Just read this in their TOS :wideyed::wideyed::cautious:

TOS quote

"By listing your domain with Us, you give Us the right to claim our normal commission rate on any domain sold to buyers who have initially been made aware of your domain via Namerific.com, even if that domain is sold outside of our platform. If you knowingly sell a domain to a Namerific sourced buyer within 1 year of buyer's initial inquiry, Namerific is legally entitled to Our normal commission rate on the sold domain.

Any domains listed on Namerific shall stay listed for the perpetuity of the domain. Domains cannot be de-listed from our platform to be listed in another competing marketplace, however price changes are allowed upon agreement. "

That BOLD PART!!???? Is this why it's so hard to remove and you all had to email 100x, if I am reading this correctly....are they trying to say they have a right to the name AS LONG AS THE NAME EXIST???? LMAO wth...no way/

Moving all mine , haven't had 1 inquiry to date!

“Perpetuity” makes BB look like angels :ROFL:

Policy makes me have no pity if went defunct.

Samer

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back