roynesh Restricted (Market) Impact 0 Feb 23, 2023 2K views 24 replies #1 Deleted description Last edited: Feb 23, 2023
karmaco Top Member VIP Impact 15,647 Feb 23, 2023 4 points #21 roynesh said: I'm not representing the real owner. But I'm part of the middlemen that would rake in a commision if the domain finds a worthy buyer. Click to expand... roynesh said: I'm the broker. It's on sale right now. Click to expand... I suggest you stop posting about this Google indexed topic. You blatantly said in post #3 you are the broker which is a lie. Last edited: Feb 23, 2023
roynesh said: I'm not representing the real owner. But I'm part of the middlemen that would rake in a commision if the domain finds a worthy buyer. Click to expand... roynesh said: I'm the broker. It's on sale right now. Click to expand... I suggest you stop posting about this Google indexed topic. You blatantly said in post #3 you are the broker which is a lie.
roynesh Restricted (Market) Impact 0 Feb 23, 2023 #22 Okay, You make a point there. All I wanted is a second opinion. I'm deleting the thread.
MasterOfMyDomains WVWTop Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 9,766 Feb 23, 2023 2 points #24 I am not offer you diddly squat. Your asking for appraisals. Your front running imo and mods should look into this.
I am not offer you diddly squat. Your asking for appraisals. Your front running imo and mods should look into this.
roynesh Restricted (Market) Impact 0 Feb 23, 2023 #25 The thread has been archived. Nuff comments and thanks guys.