Status
Not open for further replies.

roynesh

Restricted (Market)
Impact
Deleted description

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Is it your domain?
It was sold for $500,240 in 2019.

•••
It's on sale right

Last edited:
•••
I think the cbd niche is still young

Last edited:
•••
[cbd oil] has an exact match search volume of 5,000 per month, which is kind of low. But there are 7,490 domains with the phrase "cbdoil" (all extensions included) so that's a good thing...but that may have been conditioned by the previous sale. It's a bit niche, but it's also short and brandable.

The cannabis-hype was huge when California legalized it, and speculators were willing to drop big money on it at the time. But it's a bit late to join the industry now, speculators aren't as interested in it anymore, and the few people who want to start a business like that are not going to have half-a-million to spend on a domain name.

Unless a buyer approached you, I'd have a hard time seeing it sell for any six-digit figure. I mean technically it's hard to liquidate most domains for six-digits, and those that can easily be liquidated for six-figures are worth substantially more to the right buyer.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for the info Astner

Last edited:
•••
I'm also selling cbdgummies.ca for $26k. Will this one find a buyer fast at the price? I'm willing to discuss a commision with anyone who might have a buyer.

•••
Thanks for the info Astner. So, how much would be the market price for it right now?
It depends on how quickly you want to liquidate it.

What you can do is go to namebio.com, search for [cbd], with the filter set to [.com] and with domain length [6]. This will show you sales or similar domains.

I thought you'd be able to get $XX,XXX out of it, but some comparative sales are:

cbdday.com721 USD2023-01-10
cbdpop.com265 USD2022-11-25
cbdhub.com2,500 USD2022-09-20
cbdgum.com1,850 USD2021-08-17
cbdnow.com2,000 USD2021-08-12

In retrospect I would say that it looks like a bad investment on your client's part.

I'm also selling cbdgummies.ca for $26k. Will this one find a buyer fast at the price? I'm willing to discuss a commission with anyone who might have a buyer.
I think that would be a tough sell even if you dropped the price down to $260.

•••
Deleted comment. RIP

Last edited:
•••
@roynesh You aren't looking for an appraisal of your domains, you're looking an estimate for domains owned by others, and looking to build partnerships with people that might have buyers. That's fine, but this isn't the section to do this, and I think you're wasting your time IMO

Last edited:
•••
How about smartphone.ca?
That sounds a lot better. I know .ca is one of the more popular ccTLD:s, but I'm not really in the market for it. I'd guess $X,XXX - $XX,XXX.

Technically I'm not really into the hyped-up industries either (canabis, crypto, ai, ...), but there are other members who should be able to provide you with more accurate and comprehensive answers. I just responded to this thread because it's a valuable domain and it piqued interest. But I'm not the right user to appraise any of these.

•••
A fellow Canadian, how cool. Not many of us left here. Those are nice .ca 5k each
-14 in Kelowna today. What part Canada you in?

•••
We're asking 700k but will take the $500k. So you think it's worth 500k, right?
Personally no i don't.

CBDOil is cheap to buy, low profit margin, very few (if any) mainstream companies are involved in this, primarily it sole traders/small companies and companies who sell CBD Oil also sell other things, so why would anyone need to own this domain?

Who is going to pay $500k-$700k for it and how are they going to make a ROI on it?

Ps:- If i was the domain owner i would not be happy with you creating this thread, forever indexing on Google. You say you are brokering this, yet you are on here asking for appraisals, in my opinion you are not a broker or no broker i would use.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
@Kingslayer , well, thanks for the opinion. @Astner , thanks for your valuable feedback.

•••
Alot of drama regarding cbdoil previously reported fake sale. (Buyer defaulted and tried to get a top broker to sell a name he had no ownership of) Are you claiming to represent the real owner?

An actual broker doesn’t need namepros members to tell him how to price domains.

•••
@jhm I didn't say I own them.

Last edited:
•••
It’s probably a $50k - $75k domain these days.

•••
Alot of drama regarding cbdoil previously reported fake sale. (Buyer defaulted and tried to get a top broker to sell a name he had no ownership of) Are you claiming to represent the real owner?

An actual broker doesn’t need namepros members to tell him how to price domains.
I'm not representing the real owner.

Last edited:
•••
@jhm I didn't say I own them. I'm brokering and needed an opinion to help me prospect right.
If you had the necessary experience to broker a quality domain, you wouldn't be in the appraisal section of a domain forum, asking "how much". Even as @Kingslayer said about indexing on Google, its irresponsible behaviour

•••
I'm not representing the real owner. But I'm part of the middlemen that would rake in a commision if the domain finds a worthy buyer.
I'm the broker. It's on sale right now.
I suggest you stop posting about this Google indexed topic. You blatantly said in

post #3 you are the broker which is a lie.

Last edited:
•••
Okay, You make a point there. All I wanted is a second opinion. I'm deleting the thread.

•••
There

Last edited:
•••
I am not offer you diddly squat. Your asking for appraisals. Your front running imo and mods should look into this.

•••
The thread has been archived. Nuff comments and thanks guys.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back