Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Delete, could you please explain...

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

ICQer

Established Member
Impact
0
I sold my registerfly account to Delete on 11th November and I forgot to DELETE my credit card details and guess what? On the 1st Dec alone, I have had transactions totalling $200+ I never made. I do not know how many more transactions were made after that because I just received my credit card startement. The transactions amounts on 1st Dec alone were:
$9.99
$9.99
$9.99
$19.98
$29.97
$120.75
As you can see, this guy is getting "braver and braver".

Could "delete" please explain? Meanwhile I will be contacting Registerfly...
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Guzey said:
Hey all i'm still pretty new to this site, but i gotta it seems like the admin here really care about there members,

also dude that really sucks about those false charges, i used to sell items on ebay and u don't know how many times peole tried to do chargebacks on me. well i hope you can get that sitution fixed best of luck guzey

This post is from over a year ago. :blink:
 
0
•••
May be old, but I want to know how it ended!
 
0
•••
Rob said:
May be old, but I want to know how it ended!

Delete was banned from NamePros.

ICQer further tried to explain his case to RegisterFly about the $200+ unauthorized charges on his credit card, but they were very hostile towards him and accused him of being a foreign scammer.

I'm not sure where the domains ended up.
 
0
•••
Shame, every time I read something like this I get even more worried about the Internet!
 
0
•••
wow this bad to worse....a good warning to all...i hope it works out guys!



as for RegisterFly accusing him as a foreign spammer....its slander!!!!


we should boycott these guys!!
 
0
•••
No, they didn't slander him... they told him privately by chat. I can call you whatever I want as long as I keep it between you and me. ICQer posted the chat transcript at DomainState. But I agree it was not a good example of customer service.
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back