NameSilo

sales deeleo.com sold for 197 €

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

robinnx

Established Member
Impact
hello guys
I sold deeleo.com on dan yesterday for 197 €. the buyer was from "Deeleeo Inc." a company registered in Canada.
I hand register it 4 months ago after I was hunting in expireddomains.net it was in my first few days when I wanted to become a domainer. I thought that the expired domains graveyard is where domainers get their domains :xf.grin::ROFL: I bought more than 60 domains in a matter of 5 days, telling myself that I need to register as many of those freshly dropped domains as I can before they get registered:ROFL::ROFL:. Thankfully I sold 3 of them already and got back all the money i spent.
however, I'm taking this opportunity to thank all the people who were very kind to write me a long list of valuable domaining instructions in the comment section. I really felt like a little brother in this amazing community and I will always have that warm feeling inside me.
thank you all amazing brothers & sisters I wish you a lot of success very soon.

it is not about the money!! it's about the experience.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congratulations, I am glad you recovered the money of your hand regs.
Which other two from that buying spree did you end up selling?

•••
Maybe you can tell us why you registred the domain you just sold. What were you thinking?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back