NameSilo

discuss DecadeDomains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Lol. I got your attetion. My reg of the day thread turned 10 years old today. Im so happy to have started. Never thought it would be the largest on NP. Please share any success stories to me as a the thread being a mentor to register a domain. Thanks all, happy domaining, domineering

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
One of my favorite threads. Thanks for starting it!

•••
Wow a decade is a long time for a thread still to be going strong! Congratulations! If domain age is an important criterion in value, then NPs thread age must surely be an indication of value! Thank you!

I wonder, is there an easy way to find what other threads are a decade old and are still going? It might be an idea for an interesting article. Or maybe this is the only one?

Thanks again and congratulations!

Bob

•••
Thanks Bob. I was wondering the same. If this forum software was coded to detect 10 year old threads it be a plus, but reg of the day is popular and thats the point i guess.

•••
article would be great, thanks for considering. Hit me up a message sometime to chat more.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back