IT.COM

.mobi Debug.mobi

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
So I have been reading a lot about how .mobi are worthless nowadays? Knowing this I still couldn't resist taking a punt on this name even if turns just a little profit or not I may just keep it.

Your thoughts on Debug.mobi please?

Regards,
Dave

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Anyone at all? I guess .mobi really is dead. This topic was top for about 9 days before any others posts in this forum.. :O

•••
What do you want to do with it?

•••
Debug sounds like a domain for a developer portal/magazine, but is it a good fit for mobile use, not much imo. I would rather focus on products/services that lend themselves to 'on the go' purchases such as hotel bookings, weather, banking etc. Gift, flowers are also good candidates.
Not to mention the poor state of the extension... yes I think .mobi is pretty much worthless.
Flowers sold for 5.5K that's the threshold.

I don't know exactly what to put on that domain, a service to troubleshoot connection problems maybe ? ;)

•••
release your site. use google ad sense.....

•••
i have already said it many time that ofcouse mobi is gold of future but this time os still dominant with com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back