NameSilo

.mobi Convo.mobi good/bad?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

Poison

MoshCrate.comEstablished Member
Impact
105
Because most words are shortened for text messaging and I'd assume people would want short urls when surfing on their phones, I regged this one. I haven't really looked at the mobi market and only own one other mobi domain, but I couldn't resist this one.

Obviously, it's the universally recognised shortening of the word conversation. I was thinking that I could use it as an interview site for music / sport etc. Any other ideas for content? What about a price undeveloped?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
It's a good brandable name, but I don't think it is worth much more than registration fee undeveloped.
 
0
•••
allnicksgone said:
It's a good brandable name, but I don't think it is worth much more than registration fee undeveloped.

:bingo:

All the best!
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back